Monday, November 2, 2009

Blogging?

Blogging?
Its been my news year's resolution for many a year and yet it's taken up till this very minute to start.
Funny that. I mean just a minute ago i was going about my daily business of proscrastination and putting off homework and now i'm part of this big wide world of bloggers, a thought both scary and exciting all at once.
Noone may read this, or maybe a few will - either way i have a feeling this might just hit my list of addications...just below biscuits and above googling.
Well, i will do my best to amuse and enlighten or at the very least not bore to tears and maybe one day i'll look back on this night as the start of something amazing.
Or maybe I'll have forgotton all about it by the new year.
Till next time,

Dasiy Rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment